Markdowns Men's Alan Paine Loden Field Coat
- 100% Wool
- Weight: 550g
- Shooting fit - The Shooting Fit builds 10" to 12" into the garment from actual chest size, allowing for movement and layering.
- Waterproof & Breathable 15000mm/20000mvp
- Two way centre front zipper fastening with stubbed placket
- Two flap secure cartridge pockets with flap retainers from top pockets
- Two hand warmer pockets with an additional map pockets under plackets
- Two secure inside pockets
- Contrast luxurious gold coloured lining with lightweight padding
- Drawstring waist adjuster
- Soft contrasting inside collar and quilted outer collar
- Stud adjust sleeve tabs
- Inner storm cuffs
The Men's Alan Paine Loden Field Coat offers you a practical coat ideal for those who live life outdoors, enjoying everything country life has to offer. This field coat has been crafted to the Alan Paine shooting fit, giving you for plenty of room for movement ideal for your much loved countryside activities. For added convenience jacket boasts an array of pockets, including two secure cartridge pockets, hand warmer pocket, and two secure inside pockets giving you plenty of room for all your essentials. This coat also features drawstring waist adjuster and stud adjusting sleeve tabs for added comfort and wearability. As well as being finished to give you a water resistant and breathable jacket, with inner storm cuffs ideal for the ever changing weather. With the added attention to detail of a contrasting luxurious gold lining with lightweight padding, giving you a stylish yet practical jacket which will carry you through this season and beyond with ease.