Markdowns Men's Alan Paine Cambridge Waterproof Shooting Coat
- Fabric: 100% Polyester Moss Suede
- Classic Fit - The Classic Fit builds 8" to 10" into the garment from actual chest size, allowing for layering.
- Shooting Coat
- Waterproof drip strip
- Shaped sleeves
- Adjustable Velcro tabs on sleeves
- Detachable peak hood
- Soft inner collar
- Adjustable waist
- Two cartridge pockets with eyelet drainage holes
- Two essential hand-warmer pockets
- A secure map pocket
- Internal secure pockets
- Zips to allow you to add Alan Paine Aylsham fleece waistcoat or fleece jacket
The Men's Alan Paine Cambridge Waterproof Shooting Coat is a lightweight, waterproof and breathable coat ideal as part of your shooting wardrobe. Crafted from polyester moss suede, this coat has a water repellent outer which will keep you dry on the wettest of days. There is also a waterproof drip strip at the bottom of the lining. The sleeves are shaped to allow for movement and they have adjustable Velcro tabs too. It comes with a detachable peak hood which can be adjusted, soft inner collar and an adjustable waist to ensure you have extra protection from the elements. Designed with shooting in mind, this coat is practical; with copious amount of pockets including two cartridge pockets with eyelet drainage holes, two essential hand-warmer pockets, a secure map pocket under the coat's front placket and handy internal secure pockets. Zips inside enable you to add an Alan Paine Aylsham fleece waistcoat or fleece jacket if you require an extra layer of warmth.