Best Seller Men's Alan Paine Rutland Waterproof Coat
- Classic fit - The Classic Fit builds 8" to 10" into the garment from actual chest size, allowing for layering.
- Outer: 60% wool
- Soft contrast moleskin collar
- Two cartridge pockets with eyelet drainage holes
- Two handwarmer pockets with flap retainer straps
- Two way heavy duty zipper
- Elastic featured back panel
- Internal secure pocket
- Waterproof dripstrip bottom of lining
- Knitted windbreaker cuffs
- Detachable throat tab
The Men's Alan Paine Rutland Waterproof Coat is a classic fitting waterproof and breathable jacket. The Rutland tweed collection is known for its stylish looks and practical features and this coat is no different, with its cartridge pockets, dripstrip and knitted windbreaker cuffs.