Best Seller Men's Barbour International Original Wax Jacket
- International Collection
- Heavyweight Barbour waxed Cotton
- Pure Cotton check lining
- Corduroy storm collar with adjustable neck strap and buckle
- Map pocket, breast zip pocket and two side pockets with press-studded storm flaps
- Stiffened belt with buckle
- Two way zip with Barbour branded zip pull
- Barbour International badge
- Studded for optional Warm Pile Lining A55
- Not compatible with a hood
- Length: 27-31ins | 69-80cm
- Chest Tolerance: 10ins | 25cm
Barbour International Original Waxed Jacket is a heavyweight waxed cotton belted jacket with a heritage that dates back to 1936, this incredible garment, the forerunner of the WW2 Barbour Submarine suit, this incredible garment serves to prove the unrivalled effectiveness of Wax Cotton protection. Those who wear them swear by them.
Heavyweight Wax Cotton and pure Cotton lining provide ultimate weather-beating versatility, while all the features of the Barbour International Jacket are there for a purpose. Still popular as a motorbike jacket, the International Jacket was originally designed as a motorcycle trials jacket and is studded to accommodate the Barbour Warm Pile lining for added versatility.
The slanted map pocket on the International range has been derived from Barbour's rich heritage. It was designed for practical purposes, as are most features on a Barbour jacket, to allow the wearer ease of access.