Markdowns Men's Napapjiri Aerons Hood Jacket
- Fully-quilted jacket with a durable water-repellent finish
- Soft Lycra binding along bottom hem, cuffs and front zip
- Elasticated cuffs
- Contrast-colour lining
- Adjustable bottom hem by elastic bungee cord with one-hand adjuster
- Thermo-Fibre padding: innovative micro-sphere polyester fibre guaranteeing the same thermal insulation properties as pure duck down
- Innner welt pocket with Velcro® closure
Warm, water-repellent and lightweight, the Napapjiri Aerons Hood jacket is a perfect choice this season. Super stylish, this quilted jacket has battle quilt down the body and sleeves, with a boxed quilt around the shoulder for a nice contrast of designs. The jacket is ultra-lightweight so it is easy to pack, and doesn’t restrict you from your favourite activities. The Aerons jacket also features state-of the art water repellent fabric that is stuffed with Thermo-Fibre, a brand new, revolutionary type of padding that is super insulating, keeping you warm in the coldest weather. The cuffs are elasticised to give you a tight fit, and to keep all that warm air trapped inside, as well as an adjustable, elasticised bottom hem to really help wrap up.
On the front body there are two vertical zipped pockets, perfect for quickly storing essential items and keeping them safe, or to keep your hands warm if the weather suddenly turns. As well as this, the Aerons has a full hood with adjustable cord to keep your whole head, arms and torso warm and dry. The Aerons is a fantastic way to keep warm and dry this season, even in the worst weather.