Hot Sale Men's Barbour Steve McQueen Double Colour Jacket
- Barbour International Steve McQueen collection
- Four front pockets all with studded flaps
- Full frontal zip with a studded storm flap
- Stand up collar that features vintage styled buckle
- Distressed look
- Outer: 54% cotton, 46% polyamide
- Inner: 100% polyester
- Back Length: 27 - 31" | 68.5 - 78.5cms
- Tailored Fit
The Men's Barbour Steve McQueen Double Colour Jacket is a casual jacket, and part of the Barbour International Steve McQueen collection. The jacket has a vintage biker theme, as does all of the Steve McQueen collection, with four front pockets, all with studded flaps and finished with a quilted style design. The Double Colour jacket has a full frontal zip that's completed with a studded storm flap, for extra warmth and a seamless design. The zip leads up to a stand up collar that features a vintage styled buckle, from the motorcycle heritage of the collection. All the studs around the jacket are given a rustic, warn brass effect to add to the vintage look and feel of the jacket. Worn with a simple check shirt and a pair of vintage jeans, the Double Colour jacket will finish your vintage styled outfit off perfectly.
Please note this jacket is design to have a distressed look and its colour may fade over time.